“There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.” ~Henry A. Kissinger
After reading the quote above I hope you will laugh a little and realize life does NOT have to be a crazy mess, just a beautiful one! 🙂 Today, I wanted to share some funny and interesting facts with you!! Sometimes we all need to just have some fun, let loose, and laugh!!!!! 😀 Here they are! 🙂 Enjoy! 🙂
- If you eat an apple every morning, it will keep you more awake than coffee will.
- You could remove the stomach, the spleen, one kidney, 80% of the intestines, and 75% of the liver and still be able to survive. (You see, we truly are AMAZING my wonderful friends!)
- If you were to spell every number, you would not use the letter “A” until you reach a thousand.
- It is easier to smile then frown.
- Crows recognize human faces and hold grudges against ones they do not like.
- School desks have 300 times more bacteria than a toilet seat.
- Cherophobia is the fear of having fun.
- During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill TWO swimming pools.
- 95% of people text things they could never say in person.
- The average woman uses her heigh in lipstick every 5 years.
- An apple, potato, and onion all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged.
- If you leave everything to the last minute…. it will only take a minute. 😉
- China has more English speakers than the United States.
- The eye has amazing healing powers: It can filter out dust, dirt, and heal scratches in under 48 hours.
- If you wore glasses that flipped images upside down, your brain would eventually correct your vision, and you’d see things the right way up.
- Mascara wands cause the most injuries out of any cosmetics.
- A TI-83 calculator has six times more processing power than the computer that landed Apollo 11 on the moon.
- The total weight of all ants on the Earth is greater than the total weight of all the humans on the planet.
For more interesting facts about EVERYTHING go to the following 2 websites: http://www.thefactsite.com/2011/07/top-100-random-funny-facts.html/2
“If people are talking about you behind your back, then just fart!” ~Unknown